LAST WEEK

/

Sunday








Last week I was finally, after a very long long time feeling better, feeling a little bit more like myself, again.
I had to celebrate this, so I took myself to my first real sushi restaurant and had a vegan feast.


I just love the roses I got for my son's birthday, looking great still after 6 days.

My mia & mika brand / shop is slowly growing! That makes me so truly happy, I can not describe it. In all this time, I was so sick, that I couldn not even dress myself, I was thinking about this... how I would start, how I would make beautiful little baby moccasins from the best vegetable tanned leather that is toxic and chrome free... and now I making them and they are getting great reviews from my first customers. Thanks to each and single one of you, who believed in me and my moccasins, you know who you are! 
 
For spring I started to make some new colorful models, you can see them soon in my store www.miaandmika.tictail.com but you can also follow me on www.facebook.com/miaandmika.shop &
instagram @miaandmika_shop.

I am still vegan and I will stick to it, because I just feel so much better that it is hard to describe. This is my vegan avocado & sweet pepper sandwich that got me the most likes on instagram last week, funny but really  delicious!

Have a nice Sunday everyone & till my next post I wish you all the best,
love Jelena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please. (That means you, anonymous.)