What I have learned at 32

/

Monday






Today is my birthday, 32 to be exact, so I wanted to write a short, honest and say meaningful list of all the things I learned so far

  • Health - is more important than you think, do not wait till you lose it, to cherish it.
  • Time is relative - we can do a lot of things in life, but maybe not all at once.
  • Motherhood - is the hardest and the most important thing I will ever do in my life.
  • Learn to let go - things and people.
  • Everything happens for a reason - they say: "God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers".
  • Nature - enjoy it, there is nothing more to ad.
  • Read.
  • Intuition - follow it,  as Albert (Einstein) said, the only real valuable thing is intuition. 
  • Simplify - everything and stop with the glorification of busy.
  • Fashion - if you decide to buy a pair of expensive shoes, buy a pair you will wear everyday. 
  •  
& remember (my favourite quote for life) TOMORROW ISN'T PROMISED! The time is NOW! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please. (That means you, anonymous.)