no spending/buying challenge #1

/

Tuesday










Hey, have you decided to participate in my no spending/buying challenge? Maybe, you will change you mind along the way, but for today, I wanted to share my vision, advice, tip, anyway you like to call it... how to make it through the 30 days without spending. My strategy is I am making a shopping list. Everything on the list should be there for 30 days. So simple as that. I already did my list. It has two columns:

1. for things I will buy after the challenge, because I need them
2. what I will need or really like, as sandals, but I haven't decided on a pair jet.

What do you think, about the shopping list strategy? So you know, till today I haven't buy anything.

Have a great start of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please. (That means you, anonymous.)