no spending/buying challenge #2

/

Friday



Hey, officially I am already one week into the no spending/buying challenge. It all started here. And guess what? I didn't buy anything, yet! I am constantly writing down things what I would like to get,  right after the challenge or in the near future. About my shopping list, you can read here. Then I cross over things, that I see that are not needed, then things shift from one column to the other. Right now, I have 7 thing that I will buy/do right away, like change my Iphone glass, it broke yesterday for the second time... or  buy the Kiehl's Avocado eye cream and in the second column I am still thinking about this leather jacket, here.
What about you, what are your shopping habits, tips, how do you spend your hard earned money?
Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments only, please. (That means you, anonymous.)